WSU VERSUS N. IOWA PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS N. IOWA PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. Chadrack wants the rock versus the Panthers so he can lead us to 25-0 with a double-double. One might think when the toothpicks kept fouling him, and even had the audacity to call a 30 second time out that they might ice him for all the marbles? I THINK NOT!!! Chadrack had ice-cubes in his veins to box out, dissipate and snuff-out their treement of ice, ice baybay!!! Can u dig it? Grooovy Graaavy!!!

At halftime in that game, Kung Wu was verklempt and FSF was somewhat yiddish. Others at the end were relieved and some pooped their pants but did so in angry fashion we were told. Now we bag some panthers to finish this very tough road swing with another win. Things get messy on the cold, snowy, and lonely road but not for our road warriors.

The still to be undefeated Shocks-- 70

Purple in need of being swept-------56
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

WU 76
    NI 65
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Jason Perez 72,
      Jason Daisy 62

Comment

75-50

25-0
        The Assman

Comment

Another Super Bowl. What fun!

The issue is going to be whether or not they can handle the pressure. Every game they play is going to be the single biggest game of the year for their opponent. A win can define a team’s season, maybe even a player’s career. Each time they take the court, they are going to be the biggest story of the day in college hoops.
          We have officially reached the point in the year where No. 4 Wichita State running the table with an undefeated regular season now seems like a probability, not just a possibility.

Comment

I gotta think on this one, we will win just don't know, could be an ass kicking we put on them, hope its not one of those gottcha games. Got to stay focused. I do think Fred has been alittle indecisive lately. Teams are taking away some of his penetration. Like to see him start to drive and pop from 10ft

Comment

Need to start sharpening the tools in preparation for the coming spring. Obviously winning is the most important thing, but we also want to start playing consistently well.

Comment

Prince McJunkins 73
                Kurt Warner 59

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Pressure? When our foes administer and sow the winds of pressure, they best be ready to receive and reap the whirlwinds of our black and yellow pressure right back at them. We keep finding ways to win because we prepare for and play these games angry, one win at a time. Furthermore we are NOT satisfied but rather hungry enough to declaw these panthers. Even so, we understand we will receive some tough games along the way and do Not take any of the teams we play lightly but respect them enough to give them our very best of efforts and we hope for solid execution of Shocker type basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                    Prince McJunkins 73
                    Kurt Warner 59
                    The Prince was so awesome, talented and fun to watch. What a playa!!!

Comment

In all seriousness, I am glad Buss is out for this one. We've struggled in frostbite falls over the years, and any game will be difficult coming off tonight's war.

I would very much like to see our guards reboot and recover from whatever nightmare they were caught in this evening.

Comment

'very tough, hard fought game.

Comment

UNI is an interesting team. In 11 Valley games, they are averaging 85.2ppg at home and 69.3ppg on the road. Not surprisingly, they are 4-1 at home and 1-5 on the road.

I would like to think the Shockers can hold Northern Iowa to fewer than 85 points, but the offense may need to click a little better than it has the past few games.

Comment

I have a feeling that UNI will go back to their old ways. They won't want to try and go for 85 points against us.

Comment

Not to take some of the prognosticators off topic, but I heard ESPN say that Northern Iowa was banged up and someone said in an earlier post that Buss would not be available.

What I'd like to know is whether anyone else is injured and doubtful or unavailable for the game.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X