nice Shocker mentions tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice Shocker mentions tonight....

.....on the KU/Baylor game...Jimmy Dykes said both that Fred is one of the 3 best guards in the country AND that the Shockers will run the regular season table...both, to me, in very complimentary tones.

I agree on Fred, but I wish I had his crystal ball on the other.

Comment

What? One of the best three? Who else is now in that mix besides Craft? This is getting too crowded. /Sarcasm

Both Nessler and Vitale were both pretty complimentary of us when they flashed the graphic of us and Syracuse on the screen during the UF vs. Mizzou game. You think they'll still flash a graphic when we're the only remaining unbeaten?

Comment

I'm sure they will flash a graphic when we are the only unbeaten team left but you and I both know what the top graphic will be for a long time if we falter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
          I agree on Fred, but I wish I had his crystal ball on the other.
          I agree on the chrystal ball thing, BUT if people got to talk, like hearing positives!

Comment

Also during the KU/Baylor game Coach Bill Self was heaped with praise for being willing to go anywhere and play anyone. Yeah .... right.

Comment

Were these guys ku flagship guys? If not which cup have they been drinking from?

Comment

Thats funny about Self, anyone, really. Only if their from one of the power conferences, and only if its a AFH. first

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock View Post
                  Also during the KU/Baylor game Coach Bill Self was heaped with praise for being willing to go anywhere and play anyone. Yeah .... right.
                  You can't look at KU's schedule objectively and say they aren't willing to play tough games.

You can say they aren't willing to play "anyone or anywhere."

KU and Duke are very good at scheduling no-lose games. If KU beats Duke, KU is awesome, and Duke is awesome cause they only lost to KU by 5. Both move up in the polls.

Comment

personally I dont care about running the table...I just would like a decent seed, and a ticket to the Big Dance...thats all

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock View Post
                      Anyone but us and Mizzou..

But neither school even exists in their mind, so the statement is factually correct in their parallel universe.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

That's probably why WSU is still only 4th in the AP poll, joco. Some guys figure there's a limit on how high they can rank a figment of the imagination on their ballots.

Comment

Working...
                        X