No announcement yet.

Request Driving condition report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI for anyone using those K-dot sites.. Not always updated super well. Drove from KC to Wichita this December and it said it was completely snow-packed.. but in reality, was completely clear. See if you can get a look at the pictures on those sites, if you are using main highways, they have many mile markers on there. That gives you a pretty good look at the road, if you don't know anyone that has already tried to drive it.
    Goo Shockers

Comment

Had to go to Goddard this morning to pick up granddaughter. Saw 3 rollovers just east of Cheney. Many semi's driving 25 or pulled over and parked on shoulder. Not goin back. Our seats will be empty for the first time in 12 years.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Had to go to Goddard this morning to pick up granddaughter. Saw 3 rollovers just east of Cheney. Many semi's driving 25 or pulled over and parked on shoulder. Not goin back. Our seats will be empty for the first time in 12 years.
        Main roads good. Parking lots not good.

Comment

HWY 54 is horrible west of ICT.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            In Burns (17 mi north of Eldorado on 77) where my metal art gallery is, there is a 1" sheet of ice on the paved roads, pebbly everywhere else.
            Interesting. Do you have a link to your gallery?

Comment

In ICT most roads besides the highways have been treated this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                Interesting. Do you have a link to your gallery?
                My Art brings all the boys to the yard. I'll teach you, but I'll have to charge.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Left Great Bend at 11:00 and encountered nothing, whatsoever, except for a 1/4 mile spot of slush around Newton and a bit of wetness from 61st street to K-96 in Wichita. Of course, nearly fell on my fat ass on the grass between the car and Koch.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                  X