Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Adams (aka @EnthusiAdams on twitter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Adams (aka @EnthusiAdams on twitter)

Mark Adams, basketball analyst for ESPN is doing our game tomorrow. Sadly, Mr. Adams laid his father to rest today.

He is a good friend of the program and a very vocal supporter of Wichita State, Gregg Marshall, and all things deemed mid-major.

If prayer is your thing, please consider keeping Mr.Adams and his family in yours.

Originally posted by TxShox View Post
    Mark Adams, basketball analyst for ESPN is doing our game tomorrow. Sadly, Mr. Adams laid his father to rest today.

He is a good friend of the program and a very vocal supporter of Wichita State, Gregg Marshall, and all things deemed mid-major.

If prayer is your thing, please consider keeping Mr.Adams and his family in yours.
    +1
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

@EnthusiAdams: Special thanks also to Gregg Marshall and Jay Wright for calling my Dad while he was in the hospital. It meant so much to him. THANK YOU!
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I didn't know it was possible for me to be more proud of this program and of the coaching staff but they surprise me yet again.

Prayers for Mr. Adams and his family. Good people.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
        X