• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach on Sports Daily tues the 12th

I missed it. Can somebody summarize?

I think they post podcasts of the show

Comment

How about a summary for those like me who are not able to listen to the podcast. Thanks in advance

Comment

It looks like the Shockernet staff needs to hire a full time summarizer! :D
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Be careful what you wish for. ;-) ;-) :D
          If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Basically same interview as Sunday, but with BOB bobbing for apples or something.

Talked about the end of the Nova/GTown game and how it ended, Ellis may or may not redshirt. Trying to fill all 13 scholarships. Thinks Bob is (an idiot) "interesting", Mentioned the recruits signed for next year, Bob asked about 09 recruits, Bruce cut him off as not to tick of Coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
              Thinks Bob is (an idiot) "interesting", Mentioned the recruits signed for next year, Bob asked about 09 recruits, Bruce cut him off as not to tick of Coach.
              HAHAHAHA i so gotta hear more about this.

Comment

It didn't get to that big of a deal, Bob asked about recruits beyond this year, and Bruce was very quick to interrupt. Interview starts around the 1:30:00 mark or little after if i recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                  It didn't get to that big of a deal, Bob asked about recruits beyond this year, and Bruce was very quick to interrupt. Interview starts around the 1:30:00 mark or little after if i recall correctly.
                  It was pretty funny when Bob said "It's been interesting following you this year coach" and coach immediately injected "It's been interesting following you too Bob." With that Bruce laughed for about 30 minutes. It was kinda funny though.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                  X