A VIDEO FOR WSU FANS TIRED OF ALL THE DOUBTERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A VIDEO FOR WSU FANS TIRED OF ALL THE DOUBTERS

Didn't see this posted elsewhere. Very well done.

"There's gonna be fights; there's gonna be doubts; there's gonna be scorn" - perfect lyrics for this season
    Last edited by tgcshock; January 29, 2014, 05:00 PM.
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Here'a a video for the type of attitude I believe our team has.

TO ALL THE NO BELIEVERS!! Especially you Doug Gottlieb, way to have our back Gary Parrish/Jeff *******!

"CAN'T WAIT" for March!!

Last edited by Shock Top; January 29, 2014, 04:51 PM.
    The Assman

Comment

SHURTZ, after seeing your reply I wished that my link would have put the video I posted about, not as a simple link, but with the actual video showing in the post. I realized that I don't know how to make that happen. Pointers?
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
        SHURTZ, after seeing your reply I wished that my link would have put the video I posted about, not as a simple link, but with the actual video showing in the post. I realized that I don't know how to make that happen. Pointers?
        [video|insertlinkhere|/video] instead of the straight lines, use brackets "]" and "[")

(same goes for an image, except replace "video" with "img")
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          insertlinkhere (same goes for an image, except replace "video" with "img")
          Thanks. I'll edit my original post and put that in.

Comment

"Can't stop a nose bleed," classic.

Comment

Working...
            X