Three Wishes for WSU in 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Wishes for WSU in 2014

Given the many posts on Shocker Net providing insight into the dynamics of the MVC and the associated national lack of respect for Shocker BB; I wish at least one of the following three events (in descending order of rank) or a combination of 2 & 3 occurs in 2014:

First: WSU accepts an invitation to join the Mountain West Conference -
    which IMO would be a positive for all Shocker sport teams

if we can't have wish 1, then

Second: MVC adds three quality basketball schools - in rank order of likelihood - Memphis, Saint Louis, Dayton, Toledo and Cincinnati
    • Two six team divisions (WSU, MSU, SLU, Evansville, Drake, & Memphis - UNI, ISUb, ISUr, Bradley, SIU, and Dayton)
    If we can't have wish 2, then

Three: Current MVC teams increase their commitment to athletic budgets to WSU levels and return the Valley to its glory days of the 1960's

Loyola?

Comment

I wish for world peace.

Comment

I would like to invent a perpetual motion machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
          Given the many posts on Shocker Net providing insight into the dynamics of the MVC and the associated national lack of respect for Shocker BB; I wish at least one of the following three events (in descending order of rank) or a combination of 2 & 3 occurs in 2014:

First: WSU accepts an invitation to join the Mountain West Conference -
          which IMO would be a positive for all Shocker sport teams

if we can't have wish 1, then

Second: MVC adds three quality basketball schools - in rank order of likelihood - Memphis, Saint Louis, Dayton, Toledo and Cincinnati
          • Two six team divisions (WSU, MSU, SLU, Evansville, Drake, & Memphis - UNI, ISUb, ISUr, Bradley, SIU, and Dayton)
          If we can't have wish 2, then

Three: Current MVC teams increase their commitment to athletic budgets to WSU levels and return the Valley to its glory days of the 1960's
          And a ham sandwich. Don't ever forget the ham sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Good News View Post
            And a ham sandwich. Don't ever forget the ham sandwich.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

You can wish in one hand...

Comment

I wish someone cracks the code and makes cold fusion work to solve the world's energy crisis. The world is in store for a rude awakening if we continue to rely on finite natural resources while our population growth appears to be infinite.

Oh and that the Shox do not suffer from their weak schedule and make some serious noise in the NCAAs. Something is telling me that this schedule will have them ill prepared come tourney time.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                  I would like to invent a perpetual motion machine.
                  I have one but it's noisy and I can't turn the damn thing off.
                  I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

My 3rd wish is to wish for more wishes.

Comment

Why all the worry about the schedule hurting us in tourny? isn't our schedule better than last years and we did ok in the tourny last year I thought.
                      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

I wish I was the only one that get's wishes.

Comment

National championship for the shockers.

And for me? Five specific SN members forget this site exists and never post again. I won't name names but one of them has posted already in this thread.

Comment

Has no one learned anything from Aladdin? The last wish should be to free your wish genie.

Comment

I wish @WstateU: would hurry and post the pictures of his 3 wishes.
                              Last edited by jdmee; January 29, 2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X