Thoughts from a Drake fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts from a Drake fan

First off, congrats. I a Drake fan and I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you folks on everything your team has accomplished so far and wish you all the best in the future.

I was incredibly impressed with your showing last Saturday at Drake - all of the fans I saw were respectful and clearly just there to support their guys. It sounds like a lot of you were impressed with the atmosphere, but I must say that was almost all because the Shockers were in town. I love going to Drake games, but most of them are fairly quiet, sparsely attended affairs. It was really cool to have an almost full house, even if the result wasn't what I was hoping for. It was an atmosphere I haven't seen since our dream season in 07-08.

Anyway, you guys are the real deal. I will root for Drake in the game on 2/22, but I will be rooting for you guys in every other game and if you beat Drake again I will keep rooting for you all the way to 40-0.

Enjoy the ride, stay humble, and keep representing the MVC! (you're all we've got at the moment!)

Thanks for the nice comments and support. The Drake fans we met and talked to at the game were also very nice. The atmosphere was great for our game, hopefully you guys can get it back that way for more games in the future.

Comment

We have very Classy and fans that understand the game and support their team to the fullest...

Comment

Working...
      X