Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shocker Invitational (Fictional Tournament)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure, yet. Our recorder we were going to use, doesn't have the HD capabilities, so we didn't want to diminish the on screen product for the folks at Side Pockets and none of us have the desire to spend $75-$100 on some type of recorder devices. lol

Comment

"Bob Lutz - This is tentative, but it looks like Dave Stallworth will be at Side Pockets on Sunday for his game in the Shocker Invitational. It's the first game of the day at 2 p.m. I'm elated that he has agreed to show up."

"Looks like Leonard Kelley is coming, too."

Comment

Come on out to Side Pockets today at 2 P.M. for four more games of the Shocker Invitational!

Should be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
          Come on out to Side Pockets today at 2 P.M. for four more games of the Shocker Invitational!

Should be fun!
          The weather is problematic today. I was seriously considering going along with my dad but it's getting a bit ugly out there now.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Probably will not make it today with the weather...please post the results.

Comment

So who made it to the semifinals? I didn't see anything updated at http://challonge.com/ShockerInvitational.

Comment

The semifinal matchups are Team 10 vs Team 13 on one side and Team 5 vs Team 9 on the other. That means a Carr-McDaniel matchup, which should be highly entertaining. Team 13 is the #1 seed and had another convincing win. I think Derek will post the results here soon.

Comment

Results have been updated: http://challonge.com/ShockerInvitational

Comment

The forum favorites(13 and 5) are still alive!

Comment

Working...
                    X