Congrats on the W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the W

Congrats to Coach Marshall and the team. You guys have a very good team. Enjoy it.

I hope we get another chance to play you. We need the experience. I am proud of my team and the effort they showed.

I don't know what has happened to cause the animosity between fan bases nor do I care. Truthfully I think it's stupid since 99% of the fans on both boards have absolutely nothing to do directly with the programs we love. So.....why the hate? Life is too short and I have enough problems living my life day to day.

At the end of the day some folks are spewing hatred and nonsense about 18-23 year old young men and glorified gym teachers that make way way way too much money.

Rant over. Congrats on the W and good luck from here on out. Not that you need it. :)

GORL

I think the hate is directly due to the dirty play of your team and the punk you have roaming your sidelines as your head coach. You won't get respect if you don't deserve respect and at this point I don't see any reason to respect your MBB program. Sorry.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 22, 2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      I think the hate is directly due to the dirty play f your team and the punk you have roaming your sidelines as your head coach. You won't get respect if you don't deserve respect and at this point I don't see any reason to respect your MBB program. Sorry.
      Still, GORL is one of the good guys. We don't need to take it out on him. Really unfortunate that there was yet another flagrant foul in this game by the Redbirds.
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

I think the hate is directly due to the dirty play f your team and the punk you have roaming your sidelines as your head coach. You won't get respect if you don't deserve respect and at this point I don't see any reason to respect your MBB program. Sorry.
        I like the fire '72!

I do like GORL, but there aren't a lot of good Redbird fans left unfortunately. They've all turned douchebaggy, just like their coach and players.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I generally like GORL as well but to come on here and say "I don't understand the bad feelings" when his team has played like a bunch of thugs when they play the Shocks going back to the absolute criminal mugging of Garrett Stutz in St. Louis, the Karate Kid and another flagrant foul tonight. Maybe ILS plays dirty all the time but it seems like they save their worst for the Shocks. Top that off with the Dan Muller who acts like an absolute chicken-**** weasel towards our Coaches. If Muller wants any respect he is going to have to give some respect. Personally, I'm not expecting any show of respect from Muller and there is no reason to show him any respect.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 22, 2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I noticed Early make a 3 turn and yell something. Marshall was halfway on the court yelling at Early.

I was impressed. More coaches should do that.

Great game and good luck the rest of the way. Hoping for round 3 in St Louis.

Comment

Top that off with the Dan Muller who acts like an absolute chicken-**** weasel towards our Coaches. If Muller wants any respect he is going to have to give some respect. Personally, I'm not expecting any show of respect from Muller and there is not reasons to show him any respect.
              That post-game handshake was the weakest I've seen since Shaka Smart.
              The Assman

Comment

And we could point to the asst coach issue, but WSU came out ok on that deal.
                GORL has been kind to WSU people of late. I appreciate reading his kind words. I'm unsure of his true identity, but I'm fairly certain he didn't commit a flagrant foul.
                Phi Alpha

Comment

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to make anyone upset. Congrats on the W.

Like I said....I don't get it. But this is why I don't post on boards or follow sports much anymore. People scare me on these boards. I can't care about this stuff to that degree.

Peace and good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

GORL and Phantom are class acts. Unfortunately most Redbird fans that are posters don't remember the days when ISU was actually the best and classiest team in the valley. So they focus their energy on their hatred of our coach.

Comment

I think the hate is directly due to the dirty play of your team and the punk you have roaming your sidelines as your head coach. You won't get respect if you don't deserve respect and at this point I don't see any reason to respect your MBB program. Sorry.
                      Did Fever hijack your account?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        Did Fever hijack your account?
                        LOL.

Like I said, I like the fire.

1972 isn't saying anything that isn't true though.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          GORL and Phantom are class acts. Unfortunately most Redbird fans that are posters don't remember the days when ISU was actually the best and classiest team in the valley. So they focus their energy on their hatred of our coach.
                          Don't let Internet message boards taint your view of any fan base. Everyone has terrible posters. Most people leave St Louis with nothing but great things to say about opposing fans.

Comment

Another example of how shoddy the ISU program is when the PA guy is talking while WSU is shooting free throws. That's pure bush league.
                            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                              Another example of how shoddy the ISU program is when the PA guy is talking while WSU is shooting free throws. That's pure bush league.
                              The ref passed the ball while he was explaining the flagrant. The ref that made the call was standing by the PA guy talking to him during this. Don't think anyone was ready except the shooter and the 1 ref.

Comment

Working...
                              X