• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so very pleased he is our guy.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      Trying to get into the mind of Ron is very dangerous.
      Dangerous, but roomy.

Comment

I don't like the public display of dissatisfaction of being jumped by Nova. I'd rather see that energy brought to the court and applied to our opponent in an ass whooping. Looks like we'll take our frustration out on ISU R and that is A-Ok.

Folks, we haven't reached Gonzaga level respect yet. Close, but still have a little bit to go. GM and Co., needs to keep choppin' wood and it will come.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          I don't like the public display of dissatisfaction of being jumped by Nova. I'd rather see that energy brought to the court and applied to our opponent in an ass whooping. Looks like we'll take our frustration out on ISU R and that is A-Ok.

Folks, we haven't reached Gonzaga level respect yet. Close, but still have a little bit to go. GM and Co., needs to keep choppin' wood and it will come.
          Go back to preach to Phognet.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Dangerous, but roomy.
            LMFAO!
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

You are absolutely right. 3 ... 4 ... 5 ranking doesn't make much difference right now. Keep winning and getting that #1 seed is where the big payoff comes. Then the Shocks have the opportunity to earn tons of respect.
              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

A lot of people may agree with you about being ranked 4th. But you don't even think we are 4th best in the Big 12. That means you think that we shouldn't be ranked any higher than 15-20. Why don't you spell it out here on Shockernet instead of Phognet.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                  that was a good coaches show. one of my favorites of all time.
                  Only because I got taken behind the wood shed.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    caller - do you go to coach adams for coaching advice. Coaches answer after long pause - No.
                    Coach's answer after a long pause...with crowd chuckling in the background, too, which I can only assume is because he made a funny face to go along with his "no". Although he did go on to be very complimentary of her program and that they are building similar programs with hard working folks that buy into the coach's system.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      Love the jab at NOVA! "The #4 team in the country has given up 40 points in the first 12 minutes. I don't care if we were playing the Boston Celtics, no way we would give up 40 points in 12 minutes." (Something along these lines)

HCGM folks!
                      yeah, he brought that one up without even being asked. So, @jdmee:, I assume the answer to your question is your hunch is right - - he wasn't happy about being jumped by Nova, but he didn't harp on it, either. He addressed it head on and then moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        that was a good coaches show. one of my favorites of all time.
                        Agreed. Lots of topics covered. HCGM was pretty loose and just seems to be all kinds of pleased with the team and their success.

Comment

Still recruiting..........players leave and transfer, guys fail to make their grades, people get homesick, injuries, etc..................... Nobody asked if we had any current offers out there. I think we do, and I doubt if he's have given a direct answer to that.

Comment

Ah, Coach just seemed like he was in a giddy mood. Never really seen that side of his personality before.

Comment

I'm gettin' "giddy" too...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

that gif makes me motion sick...
                                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                                X