Coaches Show [1/20/2014]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show [1/20/2014]

coach making fun of fan's who ask about WSU poor FT shooting...

coach making fun of Villanova being #4 and not knowing how to play D

Coach ate his Wheaties this morning.

He also congratulated Villanova for being voted ahead of us while pointing out they are down 35-17 at 10:00 vs. CU at home.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Crap. I went and offended coach. I said in my tweet it was a very nitpicky question.

Comment

caller - do you go to coach adams for coaching advice. Coaches answer after long pause - No.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          caller - do you go to coach adams for coaching advice. Coaches answer after long pause - No.
          See, this is why I tweet my stupid question. Then my voice isn't at least associated with my stupidity.
          E: Plus Mike saves me more embarrassment by never saying my name.

Comment

And then there is Ron....bless his heart

Comment

Ron....

Comment

I zone out when Ron calls but I think he asked HCGM whether he thought national pundits would travel to Vegas to put $5000 on Creighton or K-State if they were playing tomorrow. How is thinking of that question possible?
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                  I zone out when Ron calls but I think he asked HCGM whether he thought national pundits would travel to Vegas to put $5000 on Creighton or K-State if they were playing tomorrow. How is thinking of that question possible?
                  Trying to get into the mind of Ron is very dangerous.

Comment

It is countless shows like this that coach earns every penny...

Comment

Discussing former assistants who now have "division one head jobs"

Comment

Love the jab at NOVA! "The #4 team in the country has given up 40 points in the first 12 minutes. I don't care if we were playing the Boston Celtics, no way we would give up 40 points in 12 minutes." (Something along these lines)

HCGM folks!
                        The Assman

Comment

that was a good coaches show. one of my favorites of all time.

Comment

Take it he wasn't too happy about being jumped over by Nova?

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                              Take it he wasn't too happy about being jumped over by Nova?
                              he didn't care at all

Comment

Working...
                              X