@Drake Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Drake Roll Call

Mrs. 526 and I will be there. Who else? We'll be in the sideline general admission section. If others will be there (or anywhere in the arena for that matter), we'd love to organize a solid Shocker section rather than be spread out.

Such a section should be a recurring theme for roadies IMO. Work prevents us from making weekday roadies, but we're planning on same gig for @UNI.

Shocktoberfest and the Mrs. will be there.

Comment

I'm there with three others

Comment

Food and hotel suggestions please

Comment

I will be there along with 9 others. Pre-gaming at The West End.

Comment

I'm a maybe.

Comment

Mrs Maniac and I will be there. We bought tickets in Section G, but would much rather sit with other Shocker fans in GA if that works out. Let me know the plans on that.

Maniac fashion tip: they are having a white out, so I'm planning to wear my black Shocker shirt.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I'll be there with 3 others. Sitting in row 9 behind the Shocker bench. We will be at West End, also going to go to El Bait Shop. We are staying at the Holiday Inn next to campus. I've been told parking isn't the best around the stadium, so we'll just be walking to and from our hotel to the bar/stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                  Maniac fashion tip: they are having a white out, so I'm planning to wear my black Shocker shirt.
                  I've been wearing black all year, so this works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                    Mrs Maniac and I will be there. We bought tickets in Section G, but would much rather sit with other Shocker fans in GA if that works out. Let me know the plans on that.

I'd be happy to arrive at the game when doors open (90 minutes before tip?) and save seats in the sideline GA section for any Shocker fans that want to make a solid WSU section. Assuming Drake doesn't have seat police that won't allow it that is.

Reply here with how many in your group and I'll publish location on here assuming there are takers.

Comment

Originally posted by shox526 View Post
                      I'd be happy to arrive at the game when doors open (90 minutes before tip?) and save seats in the sideline GA section for any Shocker fans that want to make a solid WSU section. Assuming Drake doesn't have seat police that won't allow it that is.

Reply here with how many in your group and I'll publish location on here assuming there are takers.
                      Put us down for two. Thanks!
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                        I'll be there with 3 others. Sitting in row 9 behind the Shocker bench. We will be at West End, also going to go to El Bait Shop. We are staying at the Holiday Inn next to campus. I've been told parking isn't the best around the stadium, so we'll just be walking to and from our hotel to the bar/stadium.
                        In.

Comment

^^^ ya, he's one of the three.

Comment

I will have an extra ticket. Pm if interested

Comment

We're in for 2. Looks like GA is the place to be!

Comment

Working...
                              X