My new favorite MK/DD moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new favorite MK/DD moment

I forgot to mention my new favorite MK/DD moment from the game yesterday.

Late in the game, after the last media time out, WSU was a tiny cold streak and ISUb had been making inroads. So our huge advantage was now just really big. Odum had just made his 3 (per HCGM's prediction) and the lead goes to 16.

DD: There's still time for them to get back into this ball game.
    MK: Ok. *laughter* If you say so.

Have a listen: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../OK%20Dave.mp3

My wife and I lost it. I was laughing so hard I had a tear in my eye. The way Mike deadpans that OK was just perfect.

My 2 favorite 'Rosewood Moments' here on SN were you referring to the stale nachos at a home game and also when you called out the TV personality for using the same "best of times and worst of times" analogy I used on here earlier right after the game, and then he suddenly also said it later on the tube. Turns out, he got on here on SN and proclaimed it was just a happenstance of a very general common saying we both just happened to say. These two notable Rosewood events will always be in my SN memory bank.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Also the "holy crap" moment after the game was pretty funny. He thought the mic was off.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Close to that same time in the game, probably earlier but we were up by around 20 at the time, the lady sitting next to me at the game says to her husband "we came back from 19 down in the second half do you think they can?" I had to speak up and say no chance, we weren't playing against a team like us when we came back. We did let off the gas at the end again but Marshall and this team know when to say when and they do it very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Also the "holy crap" moment after the game was pretty funny. He thought the mic was off.
          Yeah that was awesome

Comment

Working...
          X