Die-Hards Screwing Over The Hot Chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die-Hards Screwing Over The Hot Chicks

Sorry I had to do it.. it was just sitting there..

Seriously though, more of this in the front row from now on!

Make WSU look good on TV. Who knows, they could find the next Jenn Sterger!
    The Assman

I will admit, I haven't paid much attention to the student section this year, but I've always found it disgusting how we seem to have the lifer students always in the front row. I know this may offend some shockerneters but it is how I feel. I have graduated from Wichita State and KU Law (forgive me, best instate option) and yet still, we have the same students as when I was in high school.

Maybe it would be best to put eligibility on student ticket give outs. 4 years, maybe even an extended 2 for grad students, but then the free ride is over, start donating like the rest to get a spot in Koch. Note: this may be a dumb statement based on a lack of knowledge and over generalizations (I don't know if this would cause us to have empties in the student section, what the situations of the lifer students is, etc.).

Just my thoughts, feel free to trash them.
    Last edited by Heinro; January 19, 2014, 02:23 AM.

Comment

I think many will agree with your sentiments.
      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
        . . . and KU Law (forgive me, best instate option)
        I disagree.

Comment

Personally, I don't have an issue with the hotties taking up the first five rows, it's good marketing and recruitment to have hotties and Adonis co-eds in the spotlight.

But in all seriousness I know several of the front row ladies. They are wonderful people who make the Dean's honor roll, are active in campus activities, beyond sports, and are very passionate about Wichita State. They are the kind of kids I want my son and nieces & nephews to look up to.

Well played Athletics Office.

Go Shocks!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

HSG more commonly known as Hawaiian Shirt Guy...

I heard a rumor in the student section when I was in school that he missed his kid's birth to be at a Shocker game... in the 90's.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
              I will admit, I haven't paid much attention to the student section this year, but I've always found it disgusting how we seem to have the lifer students always in the front row.
              This is something that comes up every so often. I agree with you. I've met the some of those guys and they are nice guys, super fans, but it is long since past time for them to move into the 20s.

Comment

Sex sells, it's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                  HSG more commonly known as Hawaiian Shirt Guy...

I heard a rumor in the student section when I was in school that he missed his kid's birth to be at a Shocker game... in the 90's.
                  I like to refer to this guy as Silent Bob. I haven't seen him in the student section lately but have seen him in the stands at some of the road games. He is a die hard for sure.

Comment

The die-hards probably haven't ever screwed over any hot chicks....

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                      +1

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                        That's part of the fun of the title, but still funny to hear someone say it!
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                          Personally, I don't have an issue with the hotties taking up the first five rows, it's good marketing and recruitment to have hotties and Adonis co-eds in the spotlight.

But in all seriousness I know several of the front row ladies. They are wonderful people who make the Dean's honor roll, are active in campus activities, beyond sports, and are very passionate about Wichita State. They are the kind of kids I want my son and nieces & nephews to look up to.

Well played Athletics Office.

Go Shocks!
                          I knew girls just like this in college, but they rarely got to sniff the front row. Instead of waiting in line for seven hours, they were doing something for campus instead.

Glad to see these type of students get their time in the front.
                          The Assman

Comment

In order to keep changing things up in the front row a lottery system would have to be implemented.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              In order to keep changing things up in the front row a lottery system would have to be implemented.
                              I volunteer to head the secret lottery system. Please submit your entry, and photo profile to The 'hut. What's that? Sorry the wife just unvolunteered me!
                              Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Working...
                              X