Greg Lansing on Koch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Lansing on Koch...

Lansing said in post game that he's never been in a louder arena. Last line of the story.

I like Greg Lansing. For our sake and the sake of the Valley I hope he stays around.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Greg sounds like a bro coach. Barry, Geno, Greg, all Bros. Not-A-Bro- DBD, Paul Lusk
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I really like Lansing. I actually really like everything about Indy St. I hope they stay strong and I really hope their fan support will get stronger with continued success.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Greg sounds like a bro coach. Barry, Geno, Greg, all Bros. Not-A-Bro- DBD, Paul Lusk
          Not-a-bro: Dan Muller.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            ...more like that sister-in-law that embarrasses the family. And everybody knows about her secret lesbian lover named Dana.
            Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              DBD is Dan Muller. Delta Bravo Dan
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                DBD is Dan Muller. Delta Bravo Dan
                Ahhh, thought that DBD was an adjective for Lusk. Makes sense now.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I didn't see much to excite me about ISU's future. Smith has some scoring ability, Gant is OK, but already a Jr.

Lansing did well with McKenna's guys but there isn't much young talent on display in Terre Haute.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I didn't see much to excite me about ISU's future. Smith has some scoring ability, Gant is OK, but already a Jr.

Lansing did well with McKenna's guys but there isn't much young talent on display in Terre Haute.
                    They'll be okay. UNI and MSU look poised for a breakout season next year. Maybe ISUr too.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Greg Lansing had some REALLY NICE things to say about the Shockers as reported on the 5:00 news tonight. Said we were really, really good -- he felt the best team in the nation and we could not only win the Valley, but also a NC. Nice things to hear from another Valley coach.

Comment

I also like what this article had to say about Lufile. Both he and Carter had some great moves to the basket that I was very impressed with. If they keep this improvement up, our big men won't be an offensive liability as we originally thought.

The ride continues...

Comment

Working...
                        X