Video of Postgame after Bradley game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Postgame after Bradley game

KWCH posted all of the postgame comments on web.

Link: http://bit.ly/1b3gZo0

I love the Geno comments about Fred.

Freds comments were gold.

Comment

FVV is not messing around with his evaluation of the bench. He looks and sounds like a guy who thinks we might have a chance at something REALLY special, but might need another guy or two to pull it off.

Comment

How does Geno not have Bradley playing better?

He obviously gets it, is it just recruiting?
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Great post, I am always looking for the post game comments by the opposing coach but those are really hard to find. Does KWCH post this after every game and if not where is this available after every game. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Geno is my favorite non-WSU coach! Love him!
            Livin the dream

Comment

ISUr USED to be my favorite non WSU school, but.... Geno is a class act. That dude is a bro. He said all the right things in that interview, didn't knock his guys except on their physicality, and was looking to grow from this game. I was impressed.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I know some of the people who work at KWCH. I asked, they are going to try to do them all from here on out.

Comment

Working...
                X