Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCGM on Jim Rome show again - total man crush

Just tweeted by Jim Rome:
    Gregg Marshall, unbeaten, Final Four last year, house on a golf course, use of a jet, 7 figures. BALLER lifestyle. Tomorrow on ROME. #MBN.

Even better, this isn't the radio program this is for his show on CBS sports. Don't know if it'll be a phone in or if they'll be doing a video conference.
    Shox-4-Life

Comment

Rome loves Marshall, because he loves people who keep it real and aren't afraid to speak their minds. Something HCGM has never had a problem with. I'll take all the Jungle Karma we can get! (Yes, I know it is on TV, but you know what I mean)
      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
        @jimrome: .@GoShockers: HC Gregg Marshall tomorrow on ROME, 6pm ET on @CBSSportsNet. DirecTV 221, Dish 158 Cable: http://on.fb.me/z1yZTb

Looks live Valentine's Day comes early tomorrow...
        Oops - shout out to @jocoshock: for catching this earlier on thread about HCGM being on The Border Patrol tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by chicagoshocker View Post
          Oops - shout out to @jocoshock: for catching this earlier on thread about HCGM being on The Border Patrol tomorrow.
          No sweat. :-)
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Just tweeted by Jim Rome:
            Gregg Marshall, unbeaten, Final Four last year, house on a golf course, use of a jet, WELL INTO 7 figures. BALLER lifestyle. Tomorrow on ROME. #MBN.
            Fixed.

Comment

So is the date January 15 or 16?

Comment

bump...

updates when available would be greatly appreciated..
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Really just more of the same. Good stuff though. Talk of scheduling, Marshall's happiness here, does he discuss the win streak with the team, etc. There is video available on the show's website. I'm on my mobile and can't post a link.

Comment

It was the first video that came up on the auto-play for me

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Only new bit was mentioning Purdue in addition to UConn as potential upcoming opponents. Make it happen!!

Comment

Working...
                          X