Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys to Beating the WSU Shockers in 2013-14

Keys to Beating the WSU Shockers in 2013-14

1. Better shoot better than 65% on your FG’s in the first half.

2. Need to play better defense and hold WSU to less than 35.3% FG shooting for the whole game.

3. Better have more than a 19 point lead with less than 11:30 to play in the 2nd half.

4. If the Shockers are playing at your place, it really needs to be a complete sell-out, 97% is good, but not good enough.

5. Instead of passing out scripted chants in the student section with one being “OVERRATED”, try using the one “UNDERRATED” next time. You know, that old reverse psychology works every time.

6. Your Head Coach needs to wear at least a $1,500 Italian virgin-wool suit and not some knockoff from the Haggar Collection at Sears.

Now I have probably missed some, so please feel free to add to the list. I'll hang-up and just listen.

Possibly not your most gracious post, Reaper. Better hope that Karma isn't watching right now (when I was in high school, I actually knew a girl named Karma). Are you trying to take over for Ron and Dennis?

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      Keys to Beating the WSU Shockers in 2013-14

1. Better shoot better than 65% on your FG’s in the first half.

2. Need to play better defense and hold WSU to less than 35.3% FG shooting for the whole game.

3. Better have more than a 19 point lead with less than 11:30 to play in the 2nd half.

4. If the Shockers are playing at your place, it really needs to be a complete sell-out, 97% is good, but not good enough.

5. Instead of passing out scripted chants in the student section with one being “OVERRATED”, try using the one “UNDERRATED” next time. You know, that old reverse psychology works every time.

6. Your Head Coach needs to wear at least a $1,500 Italian virgin-wool suit and not some knockoff from the Haggar Collection at Sears.

Now I have probably missed some, so please feel free to add to the list. I'll hang-up and just listen.
      I think it is also important to note, that even doing these things still may not end up with a victory. Since that formula has yet to be cracked.

I believe that folks at MIT are still working on the formula of what it takes to beat the Shox.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
        Possibly not your most gracious post, Reaper. Better hope that Karma isn't watching right now (when I was in high school, I actually knew a girl named Karma). Are you trying to take over for Ron and Dennis?
        Well we are in luck for at least the rest of the regular season. I just checked our schedule and "Ms. Karma" is no where to be seen. So unless we meet her in the post season, all should be good. And good thing too, as I hear she can be a real *****.

Comment

Working...
        X