KU and KS Topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU and KS Topics

By definition, the Wichita State Men's Basketball topic is supposed to be related to WSU Men's BB and its players and the teams we are scheduled to play.

Anything having to do with KU and KS should be limited to the topic, 'Around the NCAA', PERIOD!

Am I mistaken? If not, perhaps we can attempt to redirect those topics to where they belong or perhaps create a new KU/KS topic for those that are interested.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

To me, most people treat the WSU rule as anything loosely associated with WSU. I kind of agree with that .. otherwise you could not even talk about any of the WSU opponents here unless it was specifically dealing with our game against them.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
        By definition, the Wichita State Men's Basketball topic is supposed to be related to WSU Men's BB and its players and the teams we are scheduled to play.

Anything having to do with KU and KS should be limited to the topic, 'Around the NCAA', PERIOD!

Am I mistaken? If not, perhaps we can attempt to redirect those topics to where they belong or perhaps create a new KU/KS topic for those that are interested.
        That's the way it should, as I understand it. I dont have a problem with them being mentioned in the games of interest thread to the extent that their wins or losses affect our position in the polls.

Having said that....
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

And why is this in the "Wichita State Men's Basketball" topic?

Comment

Because every comment about KU is here!

Get the picture and don't you think it is time you get over KU.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
              Because every comment about KU is here!

Get the picture and don't you think it is time you get over KU.
              Strange comments. If you believe that all threads regarding Beakers and Mild Kitties should be in "Around the NCAA", as do I, why did you put it here? To draw attention?

I think this thread, the Ellis/Frankfurter, and Who Wins threads are silly. Time for me to get over the Beakers? Just how does my post indicate that? I don't give two hoots about KWho.

Posters on SN are talking about all the threads about WSU on Phug, yet I find 3 active on WSU Men's Basketball topic. Get'm out here!

Comment

Working...
              X