Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPNU WSU Logo

ESPNU WSU Logo.jpg

Is this actually on ESPNU? I thought they were a U with ESPN on the banner.

If not, I've never actually seen a WSU logo on ESPN U, and always wondered why they haven't created one.

Comment

Where did this originate?

Comment

I think the top part is in the shape of an "s" but it curiously looks like Hobbes getting ready to pounce on Calvin.

Comment

Reaper just went off on a DIY tear.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Reaper just went off on a DIY tear.
            I think you're right. I did some google searches on the interweb and didn't find any ESPNU shox logos...

Comment

I mean the only thing that gives it way and all is the fact that it is an "S" instead of a "U."

Comment

I mean the only thing that gives it way and all is the fact that it is an "S" instead of a "U."
                The ESPN ones are computer-animated and 3D. This one is well made, but obviously something not on the level of the "U" ones.
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  The ESPN ones are computer-animated and 3D. This one is well made, but obviously something not on the level of the "U" ones.
                  Your meter is broken.

Comment

Your meter is broken.
                    Is it??
                    The Assman

Comment

Okay! I didn't make it and I am not even sure where it came from other than I think I saved it a couple of years ago when we use to make our videos. I thought it might come in handy. Again, I did not make it so who ever did gets the credit, but it had to be someone on Shockernet.

Comment

I think this is the result of a discussion on the ISUr game thread about ESPNU's flippant and negligent lack of a WuShock "U".
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I googled it and i found a pic of WU crappin a pumpkin.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I made that. I had another version that made Wu look like Hitler. Atleast that is what Stan Finger told me. True story.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                              I made that. I had another version that made Wu look like Hitler. Atleast that is what Stan Finger told me. True story.
                              You did it a great job. I always thought it was the real one.

Comment

Working...
                              X