Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSU Road trip

Who's headed to this game?
    I'm driving to Springfield by way of Wichita.
    I went to Springfield Brewing Co last time. Any other suggestions?
    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

You should go to the WSU game.

Comment

You could take a walking tour of the areas many backwoods meth labs.

Comment

Seriously though, check out Mother's Brewing. They do good work.

Comment

I'm heading to the game as well! I personally am of a fan of any restaurant that serves Springfield Cashew's Chicken. If you are looking for pizza, Arris and Imo's are good.

Comment

Please go to the place that has "throwed rolls." I would like to know how lame it is without actually spending any money in the place.

Comment

There's 40-50 of us heading that way on a bus. Not sure where we are headed before the game though.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                Please go to the place that has "throwed rolls." I would like to know how lame it is without actually spending any money in the place.
                It's awesome and not lame at all. I go everytime I'm in the area. It's worth the wait. And the food is amazing. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu or the pass arounds. It's called Lamberts and is in Ozark which is south of Springfield on 65.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                  It's awesome and not lame at all. I go everytime I'm in the area. It's worth the wait. And the food is amazing. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu or the pass arounds. It's called Lamberts and is in Ozark which is south of Springfield on 65.
                  I'll second this. Roll-throwin' gimmick aside, the food is really good.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

@moshock: should have some solid suggestions.

I'll add in another suggestion for Lambert's. I'm sure there are other solid choices. In spite of all the poo that SN piles on Springfield, its still a town the size of Topeka (or thereabouts), so just by sheer force of population volume there's going to be something there.

EDIT: Whoops... Springfield metro is about twice the size of Topeka metro, and about 2/3rds the size of Wichita metro.

Comment

After the game, come down to harbells. We are doing a post game show there and should be a good time. Before the game I recommend anywhere downtown, Maria's Mexican is great as is Dublins Pass for some Irish pub food.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                        lamberts?

Comment

My favorite is Re Rico Brazilian Grill. It's the best $22 you can spend unless you are a vegetarian. I'll post more later

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                            My favorite is Re Rico Brazilian Grill. It's the best $22 you can spend unless you are a vegetarian. I'll post more later
                            This. I endorse it.

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                              This. I endorse it.
                              RomeoCrennel's Belly endorses food. Shocking.

Comment

Working...
                              X