WSU Vs Ill St Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Vs Ill St Game Thread

Didnt see one so I started it. Go Shocks!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Cotton pins one!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Halting start...Baker bailout!
      Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Early basket for EW

Comment

break dancing by Ill St

Comment

I think Ron is getting his groove back.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

They finally called a slide on he floor as traveling. I thought maybe there had been a rules change.

Comment

43%-33% shooting.

Comment

Also nothing quite like watching old people give tongue on the big screen.

Comment

Very sloppy so far

Comment

Cotton's traveling turnover should answer that baker vs cotton #2 PG question.

Baker's carry turnover shows why he is #2 to FVV.

Comment

Honestly, despite the little mistakes this game, the way the whole team is playing together...we actually look like a top5 team in the country right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                          Also nothing quite like watching old people give tongue on the big screen.
                          So is Gibbs scouting us with his wife during his off time?
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Somebody needs to stuff one through that hoop. Seems a little tight. Needs stretched out a little.
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
                              Honestly, despite the little mistakes this game, the way the whole team is playing together...we actually look like a top5 team in the country right now.
                              Yep, it's unbelievable how good we are even when we're playing just meh.

Comment

Working...
                              X