No announcement yet.

Unscheduled Road Trip Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is after Andrew passed but I didn't see it posted anywhere and I don't know if Ramon had anything to do with the team visit to see Andrew, but FWIW...
    Ramon Clemente writes a letter to his 9 year old Friend back in Wichita Kansas who is fighting leukemia Cancer. Fight With Andrew Noodle Cup Gang
    "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Are we sure Andrew has passed? I am an acquaintance of Andrew's father and had not heard this news.

Comment

God bless Andrew and his family and God bless Ramon. All young people worthy of a much better outcome.

Makes me hate life....so completely unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rico View Post
          Are we sure Andrew has passed? I am an acquaintance of Andrew's father and had not heard this news.
          We are sure.

Comment

If you ever check SN, thank you for making that Ramon. You spoke what so many of us would want to say but didn't have the words for.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Andrews resting on that mountain where there is no more pain or sorrow celebrating with the Angels.

Comment

This is so sad. But Im sure Andrew is in a better place.

God Bless all those close to Andrew. As well as the numerous families struggling with health issues of a child. Such sad news.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

So many thoughts here...tragic loss of early life, pain for a family that will last maybe forever, and yet it is in these moments where people grow into strong men and women. I appreciate Coach, Ramon and whoever else played a role here because the easy path would be letting someone else get involved. Proud of all these involved.

Comment

God Bless you little fellow...the heart of a warrior, your soul will reign forever and forever in our hearts and the kingdom above.

Comment

Here is the story from KWCH.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                        Just breaks my heart. So sad that Andrew and his family were robbed like this.

So FULFILLING and PROUD to see our team, both current and past players, and coaches be apart of this. Definitely proud to be a Shocker today.

RIP Andrew.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Here's another clip today from KWCH.

Comment

May God Bless his young soul and pure heart.

#Pray4Andrew and #Play4Andrew

Comment

I hope he was well enough on Saturday to watch the Shockers play against Missouri State. We're all going to have a "last game" and that would have been a dandy. God bless!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Obituary for Andrew Michael Williams

Comment

Working...
                                X