X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption This?

Caption This - (01-05-14).JPG

Northern Iowa's Seth Tuttle, "Hey Carter look! I know how to fart."

Wichita State's Kadeem Coleby "That ain't nothing Tuttle! In just a couple of minutes we will be 15 and 0, plus I can shoot fireworks and flying monkeys out of my ass."

"left foot, green."

Comment

"Please get me a better camera"

Comment

Left photo: This is the only way to Keep Northern Iowa from flopping.

Right photo: WSU bending over backwards to subsidize the rest of the Valley.

Comment

Frustrated playing both offense and defense, Northern Iowa's Seth Tuttle decides to play catcher instead.

Comment

Caption This #2 - (01-05-14).JPG

WSU's Cleanthony Early asks, "Could I please get a little help and get directions to the Empire State Building?"

Comment

Caption This #3 - (01-05-14).JPG

Wichita State University's Fred VanVleet answers Northern Iowa's Wes Washpun, "For me, doing one armed pushups with no feet is easy. I can also steal the ball from you while I do them. See." Wes Washpun, replies, "Well, I bet you can't do that to my homie Deon Mitchell?" VanVleet, "Wanna bet?"

Comment

"Sweet Jesus, that reminds me..."

'So there I was, and let me tell you- it wasn't pretty. All of the sudden-"

"That's gross."

"It was only one time, I swear! Besides, I paid well."
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Caption This #1 - (01-08-14).jpg

Wichita State's Fred VanVleet says. "Man! I need to get this thing lanced."

Comment

What Just Happened #2- (01-11-14).jpg

MSU Student after the moments after the game, "I think I am going to be sick."

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1143[/ATTACH]

MSU Student after the moments after the game, "I think I am going to be sick."
                      Fred--"Hey Shoelace!!! I can even do a crossover with my nose baybay!!!!!!!"

Student: "Can I storm the Court yet? How about now? How about never?"
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1117[/ATTACH]

Northern Iowa's Seth Tuttle, "Hey Carter look! I know how to fart."

Wichita State's Kadeem Coleby "That ain't nothing Tuttle! In just a couple of minutes we will be 15 and 0, plus I can shoot fireworks and flying monkeys out of my ass."
                        ST says to Carter--Wasn't that Tyrone that offered me the free nuclear burritos before the game?
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

"Sweet Jesus, that reminds me..."
                          This pic is somehow terribly disturbing, yet fascinating. I don't know that I've ever seen an accidental shot that misrepresented what was actually happening so effectively. The expressions on the coaches faces are the perfect reaction to the referees apparently making out.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            This pic is somehow terribly disturbing, yet fascinating. I don't know that I've ever seen an accidental shot that misrepresented what was actually happening so effectively. The expressions on the coaches faces are the perfect reaction to the referees apparently making out.
                            Yeah, the young assistant coach is probably thinking, "Did they just...?"

And the coach is yelling, "No! Not in front of the fans!!!"

Comment

4fa1548a25a22.preview-620.jpg
                              You can't do that. You're in KANSAS!
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X