"Lil Stinker" love . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lil Stinker" love . . .

I just laugh out loud every time I think of Hinson's gloss of Fred as "that little stinker" - combining that with my undying respect for the greatest lil' stinker of all time - Pepe LePew. This has to stick. I can just hear Fred - "Ahh, Mon Cheri - ( insert pick up line here)". Not much time, but they HAVE to get a Pepe LePew giant cutout for the student section.
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

They have never heard of Pepe I guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
      Wow - and they call that a college?

Then I suppose Heckyl and Jeckyl would be a waste of time?

OK - then I guess it has to be Justin Bieber again. . . (I hate having to add that tattoo . . .)
      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

and certainly no Michigan J. Frog

Comment

Foghorn Leghorn - "I say, I say, I say lookie here boy". No wonder kids today have no sense of humor........

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
            I just laugh out loud every time I think of Hinson's gloss of Fred as "that little stinker" - combining that with my undying respect for the greatest lil' stinker of all time - Pepe LePew. This has to stick. I can just hear Fred - "Ahh, Mon Cheri - ( insert pick up line here)". Not much time, but they HAVE to get a Pepe LePew giant cutout for the student section.
            Thanks, Rixtoy1, for the memories. I'm amazed at the number who still remember that lovable little skunk.

Comment

Sounds like Barry has a case of love at first sight when it comes to FVV, no, yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdBndu0YUM

Comment

I really don't care for the "little stinker" term. Yeah, it's a great Barryism, but it's one I'd just as soon have disappear.

I can see where Barry using that term is a compliment to FVV's ability, but I can't imagine anyone else using that term and it coming off right. It just doesn't work. If you can pardon my pun, it just reeks of "silent but deadly" which is not something anyone would want associated with themselves.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                  Yes I have.

Comment

Working...
                  X