What's in a number? . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in a number? . . .

I almost bought a #23 jersey because I have followed Fed VV since high school and am a great fan of the player and the man, but - didn't wanna be that old guy looking like he thinks he can still play (I can't). Then I realized the connection with one of my other FAVORITE Shockers and decided a jersey might not be enough of a tribute - Hello tattoo!!!
    Attached Files
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Toure/fred mash up tattoo?

Sure why not

Comment

I think you need to get the jersey, wear a ball cap with a FLAT bill cocked sideways wear some saggy pants and everyone will think you are "special". I will have to ask people around Hutch if you could EVER play. Glad your wife got her voice back.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        I think you need to get the jersey, wear a ball cap with a FLAT bill cocked sideways wear some saggy pants and everyone will think you are "special". I will have to ask people around Hutch if you could EVER play. Glad your wife got her voice back.
        Yeah, dress like that, go out to eat and bring enough money to tip 10%. Then you'll complete the BRO stereotype.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Oh, yeah - we played in the Sports Arena back then - I used to love to get there early and watch the teams from Winfield, Ark, City, El Dorado, etc. walk in and look up at that giant overhead scoreboard and size of the arena and they would go "OMG!". Talk about a home court advantage.

(I didn't realize she got her voice back.)
          If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X