kansas.com/articles on the shox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kansas.com/articles on the shox

Went to read up on the Shox, Kansas.com is now charging a subscription fee. Are they serious?

And in other news, we landed on the moon.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by mulligan View Post
      Went to read up on the Shox, Kansas.com is now charging a subscription fee. Are they serious?
      Just close the pop-up as soon as it opens. And it pops-up every time you open a new article, so be ready.
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Go to tools, in private browsing, and you are set to surf Kansas.com as much as you like.

Comment

Mulligan, I live near Springfield, MO - I happily pay the monthly fee to the Eagle to read about my Shox.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
            Mulligan, I live near Springfield, MO - I happily pay the monthly fee to the Eagle to read about my Shox.
            You can also download the Shockwaves app and it has the articles that are posted online. App is free

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
              No need to....Go to tools, in private browsing, and you are set to surf Kansas.com as much as you like.

Comment

If you use chrome, open up an incognito browser window.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

As others have stated use private browsing in Chrome or Firefox or clear your cache/cookies.

It is annoying and I almost see it as the Eagle taking advantage of people who don't know how their browsers work.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

I hope the posters here are aware that if the remedies they have published become public knowledge, then the Eagle is likely to use a different method. Sometimes PM's are a good thing.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      I hope the posters here are aware that if the remedies they have published become public knowledge, then the Eagle is likely to use a different method. Sometimes PM's are a good thing.
                      How did you think I figured it out? It was put on Shockernet a year or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        As others have stated use private browsing in Chrome or Firefox or clear your cache/cookies.

It is annoying and I almost see it as the Eagle taking advantage of people who don't know how their browsers work.
                        :tongue-new:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          Unless they go to a strict policy of requiring a login to view stories, I really doubt that.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone..... happy holidays and all I want for the new year is a new conference. Go Shox.

Comment

I could not agree with you more; I long for the days when the Shockers competed against MVC members Cincinnati, Louisville, SLU, and Tulsa - the MVC that was recognized as a National Powerhouse. I also root for a return to a non-conference schedule that puts the Shockers against major teams on a home and home basis.

Don't know if this is possible, but a move to the Mountain West Conference would be good for all Shocker athletic teams not just Men's Basketball.

Comment

Working...
                              X