No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas to my Shocker friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to my Shocker friends!

Just wanted to drop by and wish the Shocker faithful a Merry Christmas! You've always been great to me when I've come on here, and frankly, I'm a bit jealous of your program! May both of our teams finish up the non-con strong and have a "battle royale" for the MVC Championship! Although I'm pretty sure my team doesn't have the mental toughness to give you a run, but Christmas is the season of miracles, right?

Anyway, all the best to you and your families! May your dreams come true this Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Indy.
    May this season be joyous for you in your celebration.
    rdr
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Santa didn't bring me a Fantasy Football Championship, but I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Get your eat on and enjoy the company of your friends and family!

Comment

This holiday season, may all your travels be safe, may your bellies be full and
        may you be blessed throughout the Seasons of Christ and the year beyond.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Saying a prayer for everyone out there in Shocker land this Christmas, but especially @pogo: and his better half! I hope this is the best Christmas yet.

Remember the reason for the season everyone and be safe in all of your travels!

Love, peace, best wishes, and God bless all!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

This is the most upbeat SN Christmas I can remember. After all, we were always optimistic at this Festive time of our beloved Shocks, but 12-0(soon to be 13-0 this year) is raising the bar to another level. Thus, we are blessed in so many ways and this Forum and our Shocks just adds frosting to the cake. Ya'll enjoy your family today and my prayers are for travel safety for all those Shocker fans and players as we enjoy our freedoms and blessings and reunite soon for another Shocker Season to remember. God bless each of you, SubGod22, ColdBlooded, Tyrone Shoelace, the Preacher PorkChop, and God bless America and He is worthy of all of our praise both now and forever!!!!!!!
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

You guys are like my third family (next to my real and work family). May God bless you with the peace love and compassion that was his gift to earth when our savior was born. Life is about these things and don't ever forget it.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. Pray for peace.

Comment

Getting it in under the wire here, but Merry Christmas Shockernetters and gracious Valley visitors.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Getting it in under the wire here, but Merry Christmas Shockernetters and gracious Valley visitors.
                    Phew, on the first scan I read this as "Getting it in under the wife here"

Would have been some multi-tasking ability.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my Shocker brethren!!!! Been coming to this site for omg...probably 20 years now!!! The world wouldn't be the same world without the AWESOMENESS of SHOCKERNET!!! Thank you Royal for starting it all the way back when!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                      X