No announcement yet.

WSU vs Alabama Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banking board....that sounds like something the ditsy KU coed that sat behind me at a football game would say. She called her friend to tell her they just "punted a field gold"....
    Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Holy crap do their facilities ever suck. Look at that junior high locker room.
      Spending hundreds of millions on football only leaves so much for basketball...

Comment

• Run time...

Comment

• Ugh! Ala is in the bonus.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• a very late whistle of course
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Don't like that over the back.

Comment

• Keep driving

Comment

• Early on the verge of a travel every time he gets it. Dang. This game is driving me freaking nuts.

Comment

• If they are going to foul when we drive, we need to put the ball on the court every possession and make some FTs.

Comment

• Gotta have these Cle.

Comment

• Our offense is so out of sorts right now. It's pretty hard to watch.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Nice move Early to draw some FTs. Now hit them CLE. Your night to carry team.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• 58 all @ 3:58 and Ala foul.....stay tuned folks.....it could get a little bumpy tonite
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• I luv it when Early draws fouls because he make most of the throws
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                                I luv it when Early draws fouls because he make most of the throws
                                Don't jinx him!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X