No announcement yet.

WSU vs Alabama Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not impressed with Bama. This should definitely be a double digit win.

Comment

• Believe it or not fouls ended up balancing out at 7 apiece in the 1st half. Seemed like alot more than that

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Just what I was thinking
        Great minds think alike and I am glad we have a very deep bench. I hope we keep penetrating and get easy buckets and draw fouls like a cattle lot draws flies after suppa time when the cows come home.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• No excuses in the second half. Bama is going to drive the lane all night and rain threes. Early needs to show up in the second half. Play like a top ten team.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
            Reminds me of my wedding.
            C'mon raayf, one poh-eent fo? Put up one point a hunnert up onna board, shewt.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Start Carter the second half. Other centers not doing anything.

Comment

• Nick has to play better. I don't really understand how he can play so timid when it's his time to shine.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• According to the ESPN2 guys, we are having "issues" with Alabama.... What a joke

Comment

• Early likes this end of the court.
                    Last edited by shoxilla; December 17, 2013, 09:06 PM. Reason: grammar
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

• only 1-3-pointer for us but we are burning up the nets with throws. We shall now keep our turnovers to a mild roar, hit some threes after working it in, and drive the rock to the hoop with vengence. Hey refs, can Baker, FVV, and early play now please? Why thank you-thank-you very stinkin much!!!
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• This isn't ESPNs jV calling the game, its their KETCH sponsored intern program.

Comment

• Why don't we just schedule up a boat load of SEC teams each year? We'll boost their RPI and the nation will consider games against even their shitty teams to be legit. And we'll get a ton of ESPN coverage.

Comment

• ...and that's what happens when we have our starters.

Comment

• Oh SNAP!!!! CLE!!

Comment

• Funny how we are better when our better players play.

Comment

Working...
                                X