Take it a game at a time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it a game at a time

I know if we beat "Bama on Tuesday we will be 11-0 and the toughest non-conf games out of the way, There has been some speculation of what our record "Could" be.

HCGM Does a great job making our boys focus on the task at hand... and It is a great time to be a shocker. Let's keep it going,

One more thing- Happy Holidays to All my shocker nation. Lets keep the roundhouse rocking throughout the break.
    **FEAR THE WHEAT**

In the Army it is called "Hitting the 25 meter target". You are correct first things first.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

We don't put the uniforms on. I hope our players are taking things one game at a time, but this particular sports cliche doesn't apply to us… we're the fans, we get to do the fun things, like look ahead and speculate.

Comment

Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
        We don't put the uniforms on. I hope our players are taking things one game at a time, but this particular sports cliche doesn't apply to us… we're the fans, we get to do the fun things, like look ahead and speculate.
        Some people take their job as "shockernet poster" way too seriously.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
          "Ah... well, you know, you go out there and you give a 110%, and you wanna play good, and, you know, you hope you play good... I think we played pretty good tonight!"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Great movie!

Comment

Agreed. When we were up on Louisville, I started looking ahead to the title game and it cost us. Sorry, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by WUSHOCKBPELI View Post
                I know if we beat "Bama on Tuesday we will be 11-0 and the toughest non-conf games out of the way, There has been some speculation of what our record "Could" be.

HCGM Does a great job making our boys focus on the task at hand... and It is a great time to be a shocker. Let's keep it going,

One more thing- Happy Holidays to All my shocker nation. Lets keep the roundhouse rocking throughout the break.
                Have I misread this post? Where does he say that we as fans shouldn't speculate or think about what might be? Upon my first read and in subsequent reads I believe it is about the team not looking too far ahead and the coaching staff has done a good job in retaining the focus of these young men.

As an aside note, I do think it is senseless to speculate about running the table at this stage of the season but this a subject of another thread.

I think some folks are too quick to make negative comments. We all do it, myself included, but sometimes the arrogance and douchiness of some is kinda crazy. And I am not saying this is necessarily occurring in this post.

Go Shocks!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                X