Total Shocker Wins- early December edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Shocker Wins- early December edition

Thought it would be interesting to see where people's expectations are at following the recent trips to KC and STL.

Still 29-2 here, although I am wavering and believe I may have underestimated our team from the beginning.
    31-0
    8.77%
    30-1
    10.53%
    29-2
    29.82%
    28-3
    33.33%
    27-4
    12.28%
    26-5
    5.26%
    25-6 or worse
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I'm sticking to my vote from the beginning: Undefeated.

Comment

This team has guts. They have the right coaching. The only X factor is how well they act off the court. If Marshall thinks a loss is the only way to wake them up and get them to play angry then they will eventually drop one. I don't see that happening.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I've upped my 24-7 prediction in the November thread to 26-5. We'll get hiccuped somewhere. It's just the nature of the beast. I'm going with an L at Bama, an L at Indy State, another tough road L, an unexplicable road L and a phantom home L. If that all happened, we'd still be in good shape. I'm hoping for the better of course.

I really wanna see the expert picks of Jamar and KC. But they might be too good for predictions. Well, maybe not Jamar. He might just be too bad for them.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I, too, have improved my prediction, also 26-5. I would rather be slightly surprised, pleasantly surprised, greatly surprised, or totally overjoyed than be disappointed by an over enthusiastic prediction. I remember last year when we were 19-2 and had had only one bad hiccup at Evansville, Hall was back who was big against CU, and had just thumped Bradley 79-39. No way I thought we'd finish the regular season 5-5.

Of course, I will be more than happy to be wrong and won't mind any tongue lashing at all.

Comment

Bump for comparison.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
            X