Coaches Show 12/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show 12/2

HCGM just said Old Spice Classic in either 2015 or 2016.

Seems perplexed as to how we can't get in the Battle 4 Atlantis, noted UNI being in it twice recently

Northern Iowa an easier out...
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

"Fred Van Fleet"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        "Fred Van Fleet"
        "nails" van vleet

Comment

Dennis, commenting on CJ Lufile's turnaround in such a short time, "I mean, when that cocoon opened, it wasn't a moth. It was a monarch butterfly."

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            Dennis, commenting on CJ Lufile's turnaround in such a short time, "I mean, when that cocoon opened, it wasn't a moth. It was a monarch butterfly."

http://audio.knssradio.com/a/8458591...w-12-02-13.htm
            He must've been practicing that. Dennis uses his tongue prettier than a 20 dollar whore.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
              He must've been practicing that. Dennis uses his tongue prettier than a 20 dollar whore.
              Wow, I don't think I would tell people you know how pretty a $20 lady uses her tongue! Ewwww!
              Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Did I ever mention how much I love that MK takes questions over the twitter now? God bless it makes the show so much better to listen to. I mean, Dennis I've learned to just deal with. But others who call in ... Christ. "Coach, you don't realize that there is a 3rd less experienced ref on the floor so I thought if I told you that it would make you feel better."

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                  Did I ever mention how much I love that MK takes questions over the twitter now? God bless it makes the show so much better to listen to. I mean, Dennis I've learned to just deal with. But others who call in ... Christ. "Coach, you don't realize that there is a 3rd less experienced ref on the floor so I thought if I told you that it would make you feel better."
                  @Rosewood:, were you hiding in my backseat when this was on? I was screaming in my car at that caller. More twitter, less everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    HCGM just said Old Spice Classic in either 2015 or 2016.

Seems perplexed as to how we can't get in the Battle 4 Atlantis, noted UNI being in it twice recently

Every tourney needs one road apple, and UNI will always oblige if there's a couple of sawbucks in it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
                      Wow, I don't think I would tell people you know how pretty a $20 lady uses her tongue! Ewwww!
                      it is a great line from Blazing Saddles

Comment

Why did they cut off Shelly?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Twitter questions are great. MK needs to learn to about twitter trolls and send the worst questions (camo uniforms? Does RB use halftime to fluff his hair?) to the circular file.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                            Twitter questions are great. MK needs to learn to about twitter trolls and send the worst questions (camo uniforms? Does RB use halftime to fluff his hair?) to the circular file.
                            I'd buy a camo replica for my collection...

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
                              it is a great line from Blazing Saddles
                              Thanks, brain cramp. I am also sure $20 went much farther in that time period.
                              Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Working...
                              X