Chadrack Lufile; Shocker of Steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chadrack Lufile; Shocker of Steel

I thought I would post this to showcase Chadrack.

He's improved a bunch since last season and today he looked like the center we've been looking for.

I thought the team really came together against a tough, athletic St. Louis team, especially with Fred having an unusual off day.

Baker may be the star of the game, but I guarantee we don't win without Lufile playing so well today.

Even the bald-headed homer calling the game for CBS called Chadrack out for some nice moves today.
    Last edited by shocka khan; December 1, 2013, 04:45 PM. Reason: Typo

CJ came upbig today. Key rebounds down the stretch,good post moves, and continues to hit his FTs.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Still scares the **** out of me when he has the ball
      **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

Originally posted by WUSHOCKBPELI View Post
        Still scares the **** out of me when he has the ball
        is that the same as diarrhea?
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Lufile impressed me at shocker madness and has continued to impress through the 8-0 start. You can tell the big fella has worked his ass off since last year.

Comment

He's slowed the game down a lot and teams are giving him a lot of space to work. He takes his time and then makes his moves. As long as they don't double him, he is learning how to be a big factor. If teams decide to double down on him or dig down on him on the ball, he'll have to learn to adjust, and find the open man, but first things first.

Comment

With as many weapons as the Shockers have, as long as he plays as well as he did today, he'll be more than good enough.

He's moved ahead of Carter and is, at this point, much, mush better than Coleby.

Plus I like the fact that he had the initiative to go to coach and ask how he could get better.

Comment

CJ is our best post and has made huge strides since last year. He takes what they give him which is all we need him to do, well, that and rebound his ass off.

Comment

CJ looked pretty good today.

I would just for him and the rest of our bigs to develop some consistency. This outing is pretty meaningless if he lays an egg against an Oral Roberts at home.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                  X