No announcement yet.

Shocks vs SLU GAME Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, as long as you don't put your hands on him, you can throw your hips and bump all you want?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Okay, haven't posted in awhile. Been watching the game and I need to know who is the CBS announcer having a complete orgasm with his obvious bias against us?
      When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Whistles are horrible. We get mugged and nothing. And I don't complain about officiating normally
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Doug is right -- they are reverting to old rules

Except on us

Comment

• **** these refs

Comment

• Big Shocker run coming...

Comment

• Bullsh!t

Comment

• LOL, LATE foul call.

The garbage refs arent gonna let us win this game. Book it.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 4 trips in a row to the line for them.....
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Baker comes back in and immediately scores (while getting hack according to MK).

Comment

• Watching the calls is getting sickening in this match. I hope the fellas play though and get it done.
                        When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Whistles are most all going their way. Unbelivable.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Just win...

Comment

• getting hosed

Comment

• 13-7 in fouls

Comment

Working...
                                X