No announcement yet.

Shocks vs SLU GAME Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early, time for you to prove some of your hype.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Never tell a ref to get things under control, because then he just might.

Comment

• Playing 5-on-8 in St. Louis...where have we heard this before?
        78-65

Comment

• Whistles going one way right now. I guess we'll have to win this game 5 on 8.
          The Assman

Comment

• Jett fouls Baker twice but hark--Baker gets his 3rd call instead. We need Wiggins to focus and right now.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Wiggins and Early are in la la land

Comment

• Gonna be interesting.....
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  Cle needs to pull his head out.....don't think his +/- will be worthy otherwise...
                  There are several who need assistance with removing their cranium.....
                  Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• In the first half they counted a 2 for SLU as a 3. Should be tie game right now at 27-27 not 28-27. Of course this only matters if it is a close game down the stretch but either way it was a completely missed call.
                    #ShockerNation #GoShox #GoShockers Follow me on twitter @ColinMatthew21

Comment

• All those scores should be in the 30's my bad

Comment

• How has Marshall not gotten a technical yet?

Comment

• Everyone knew or should have know this would be a tough game. SLU is alot like we are, so it is going to be an ugly game. We will just have to adjust to the way the refs are calling the game. It's a road game, the home team is going to get some breaks.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerbasketball21 View Post
                            In the first half they counted a 2 for SLU as a 3. Should be tie game right now at 27-27 not 28-27. Of course this only matters if it is a close game down the stretch but either way it was a completely missed call.
                            Kennedy just explained that the extra point was due to them missing a made FT earlier.

Comment

• excellent commentary doug "should be a foul on the defense" "and it is"

Comment

• Okay that clears things up, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X