Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Baker - The force is strong

The force is strong with this one.

I am your father Luke.... give up to the dark side you knob. (Quote from Strange Brew) Doug and Bob McKinzey

Comment

Ron Skybaker.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Wichita State's Ron Skybaker is a Great Story

Yep, that kid from western Tatooine can ball

Comment

That makes Gregg Marshall = Yoda

Comment

Fran Fraschilla ‏@franfraschilla 10h
            @chadfordinsider @JasonKingESPN Scouts at Wichita State practices to see Anthony come away liking the kid from western Kansas.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Quick- Somebody send in Ron's photo to Star Wars Episode VII casting!
              andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

Just think how good we'll be when Early starts playing more consistently (less turnovers) and all the bigs start making the easy shots.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                  Just think how good we'll be when Early starts playing more consistently (less turnovers) and all the bigs start making the easy shots.
                  I am wondering of Carter is ever actually going to make a shot. I think he's going to average 10 pts a game on 0-6 shooting, with maybe one timely dunk and then 8/10 from free throw

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rico View Post
                    That makes Gregg Marshall = Yoda
                    The Emporer's master, only the observant will see.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Okay, that is EPIC if for no other reason than pink really captures the moment for those guys.

By the way, it's certainly early, and it probably will be Early later, but Baker is the leader coming out of the gate for POY type discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        I am wondering of Carter is ever actually going to make a shot. I think he's going to average 10 pts a game on 0-6 shooting, with maybe one timely dunk and then 8/10 from free throw
                        Yeah, I gotta admit, I'm not a big D Carter fan yet. Cle pretty much came out of the blocks with offensive results his first year even if Marshall wasn't quite pleased with his defense. Darius looks lost, much like Derail the few times I've seem him in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          By the way, it's certainly early, and it probably will be Early later, but Baker is the leader coming out of the gate for POY type discussion.
                          I was going to post that as well. He was a story during the tournament and if he keeps playing like this, he's going to be a national story as the season rolls on. FVV is getting some serious love as well, at least during these national telecasts.

Comment

I remember a certain SN'er telling me during Ron's redshirt season, that Marshall told him that Ron could "start for KU right now". I apologize for being skeptical.

Comment

D can ball. I was so impressed last night. Didn't really know why until I saw 0 come in for mop up. He can do everything except put it in the hoop from the paint. I'm excited to see him grow into his potential. He is just going through growing pains.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X