Play Angry Final Four DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Angry Final Four DVD

From Sully's notes article for Sunday's paper...

"Fans should start seeing ads and ordering information for WSU’s commemorative “Play Angry” Final Four DVD on Wednesday. Fans will be able to order at goshockers.com or through the WSU ticket office."

BAM!!! I know what Mrs. WuShock16 needs to buy her husband for Christmas!
    78-65

Maybe they were just waiting for Christmas season. And for us to get out bank accounts back up after the run last spring.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

That is way too slow. But hopefully this being the Christmas season, will help with sales.

Comment

Finally!! I'll be ordering one here in the 'Ville!!

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
          That is way too slow. But hopefully this being the Christmas season, will help with sales.
          Maybe it took this long to get it perfect. Thats what I always tell the wife when a project exceeds HER time line.

Comment

I am totally fine with this taking a bit longer so long as this DVD is done right. The Sweet 16 DVD sold in 2006 was very disappointing. It had maybe 30 minutes total of content. Another thing I noticed is that the words "George Mason" were never ever mentioned during the material. Yes, I know that you want to highlight the good parts of the season, but considering that there was the hellacious game here in Wichita and then the Sweet 16 matchup...pretty important parts to that season, I was not happy with that.

I am pumped to see how this DVD was done. Get your popcorn ready!
            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              I am totally fine with this taking a bit longer so long as this DVD is done right. The Sweet 16 DVD sold in 2006 was very disappointing. It had maybe 30 minutes total of content. Another thing I noticed is that the words "George Mason" were never ever mentioned during the material. Yes, I know that you want to highlight the good parts of the season, but considering that there was the hellacious game here in Wichita and then the Sweet 16 matchup...pretty important parts to that season, I was not happy with that.
              I am pumped to see how this DVD was done. Get your popcorn ready!
              The TV network against Tulsa showed some Final Four footage. I wonder if that was taken from this DVD. It seemed pretty well done.

Comment

This is great news! I was starting to lose hope... But I am hoping it was done primarily by Intake Studios. Those fellas do a TREMENDOUS job.

Comment

so where is this DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    so where is this DVD?
                    I think they must be in Sexton's trunk. I can't find any place to order them online.

Comment

Comment

Click the little "i" in the upper right corner of the video for ordering information (only $25 on Black Friday).

Comment

Order at the link below starting at 12:01 am on Friday.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

How did you guys get/find this? I got no email and don't see it on goshockers.com.

Comment

Also, I assume it has to be ordered online which will include a shipping charge. If so, WSU is missing out not selling it at Koch and having people purchase other items while there.

Hope this won't be like the book.

Comment

Working...
                              X