Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

postgame: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear down?

Nice...
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

hahah this is great

HIGH SCORERS AT HALFTIME

WICHITA ST - GAL MEKEL 11

Comment

I like the zone, right now it is our best D.

Comment

all i can say is what an impressive representation from the shocker faithful! That really says something when you can be 6th place in the valley and still draw those kind of crowds...

btw, anyone know how many points gal got the 1st half?
          KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
          Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

game

let's hope the rim doesn't shrink in the second half as our inside game was last seen on a milk carton at Dillon's. Did T take the choke chain off of Mekel - he is playing like Saturday night at Y - making things happen.

Does anyone think Hinson should be selling tax deferred annuities instead of coaching?

Comment

for all those wanting a zone and ryan bradley to play now we know why he hasnt and why we havent played zone. We look lost in the zone and can hardly stop them..they made their 1st 5 shots after we went to the zone. Plus its harder to rebound.. And i know we wouldnt be playing that much zone but because of the foul trouble we are forced too. but considering the foul trouble im extremely happy with the 1st half.. especially with gal and the team's intensity. if we cut down on the turnovers and get kyle going i think well be ok. Our man defense was playing good when we were in it.

Comment

that zone hasn't been the panacea some here thought it would be

Comment

do we have to have a halftime?

Comment

Here's a link to live stats if anyone is interested:

Comment

Thanks Royal

Comment

Originally posted by cjp27
                        Is it just me, or is that the most energy we've seen out of the Shox since about the Syracuse game??

Some sloppy turnovers, but it seems like the guys are playing with a purpose for the first time in a long time. I haven't seen this team in about 2 1/2 months.

:posterwu:
                        All of ShockerNation is asking themselves the same question.

Go SHOX!!!!!
                        :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
                        :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters:
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

The Bears can be had with Gal's penetration. He can be, and I hope he will be the difference in this game.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

We've got Gal, Matt and Cooz, now we need something inside.

Comment

He shouda gone to the rim at the end.

Comment

please gal, say you can!

Comment

Working...
                                X