The Real Chadrack Lufile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Chadrack Lufile

I found this video on Chadrack Lufile filmed in 2011. He actually looked pretty good back then.

Whatever happened to James Bunch?

Comment

He fell in with Tom Brady
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

When I try to view this on my Android I get a screen indicating the video is blocked due to copyright violations.

Is this the video of him working out by himself? If so, I remember that from when signed. Folks were reasonably im on resses and excited to have him coming.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

"He actually looked pretty good back then" sounds vaguely like a slam on where he is- I think he's improved a ton from last year and is gonna be a major contributor this season.

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock View Post
            "He actually looked pretty good back then" sounds vaguely like a slam on where he is- I think he's improved a ton from last year and is gonna be a major contributor this season.
            I was mainly talking about his outside shot. I haven't seen that today. Of course, I don't know how he looks in practice.

Comment

May I have your attention please? May I have your attention please?

Would the real Chadrack Lufile please stand up?

Comment

His spin move against Tulsa was a big time move. Would love to see more of that in the future.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

what they do in an empty gym is vastly different than what they can do with 2 or 3 grown men hanging on them.

Comment

Ufile

So have any of you posters ever actually met Chadrack Ufile. I've talked to him several times. Once before a scrimmage & at the last 2 SASO Ice Cream Socials typically held early in the fall. He is probably one of the most articulate young men on the team. That may have something to do with the fact that his Dad is a church minister. From what we heard from the WSU Strength & Conditioning Coach, KR, a couple of months ago, Chadrack may also be one of the strongest guys on the team, too. If I recall correctly, he was the 1st to bench press 180 lbs 20 times in succession this fall. He built his weight from around 255 to 266 in the process & became quicker as a result. KR (Kerry Rosenbloom) says that over the past 10 or 12 years, only about 5 % of the elite players who were invited to the pre NBA camps in Orlando & Chicago are able to meet that measure of strength. I think Chadrack only played about 2 yrs of basketball in high school, so he needed a bit more development after he arrived at WSU. Assist Coach Chris Jans coaches the bigs & he is very good at it!

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                      So have any of you posters ever actually met Chadrack Lufile. I've talked to him several times. Once before a scrimmage & at the last 2 SASO Ice Cream Socials typically held early in the fall. He is probably one of the most articulate young men on the team. That may have something to do with the fact that his Dad is a church minister. From what we heard from the WSU Strength & Conditioning Coach, KR, a couple of months ago, Chadrack may also be one of the strongest guys on the team, too. If I recall correctly, he was the 1st to bench press 180 lbs 20 times in succession this fall. He built his weight from around 255 to 266 in the process & became quicker as a result. KR (Kerry Rosenbloom) says that over the past 10 or 12 years, only about 5 % of the elite players who were invited to the pre NBA camps in Orlando & Chicago are able to meet that measure of strength. I think Chadrack only played about 2 yrs of basketball in high school, so he needed a bit more development after he arrived at WSU. Assist Coach Chris Jans coaches the bigs & he is very good at it!
                      Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                        His spin move against Tulsa was a big time move. Would love to see more of that in the future.
                        Not big time. An expected move by a D-1 center.

A nice move, however and the "and one" was extra nice. He went right too.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                          Not big time. An expected move by a D-1 center.

A nice move, however and the "and one" was extra nice. He went right too.

Is he a center though?
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I take everything back I said about Chadrack last season. He really bailed us out in the Tulsa game. I don't know anything about him as a person, but wouldn't be surprised at the positive comments regarding his work ethic and personality. I do know that he has the body to be a real down-low banger and it looks like he wants to be successful, because the difference between this year and last year is night and day. I'm going to chalk it up to hard work. He wanted to be better and he worked hard to improve.

Kadeem has been looking more like ka-dud and less like ka-boom. I hope he figures it out. If he does, the team will be much better. I would imagine having Lufile and Coleby out on the floor at times ought to scare some other teams.

If he Kadeem doesn't figure it out, it will be Chadrack Lufile that determines whether they reach their expectations or not.

Either way, I appreciate all his hard work and salute him for the success he's had this season. I really respect him for his character in realizing he had to get better and listening to the coach and staff.
                            Last edited by shocka khan; November 24, 2013, 02:00 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I'd still be patient with Kadeem. He's had his stellar moments and his awful moments. We once had a point guard for only one year, who was inconsistent at first but then later took us on a nice little run in the tournament--Marcus Armstrong or something like that.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                              X