No announcement yet.

Offical Tulsa game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked that while there was still time on the clock, there was more Shocker fans than Golden shower fans.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
      CJ is Mike and bob's player of the game. I sincerely hope this is the game where things began to gel for CJ.
      I love CJ. That was a great interview

Comment

• Originally posted by RipEmUpShox View Post
        Gotta say I dont see any top 15 teams playing bad halfs against the level of teams we are playing.... Good second half, exp on the d end. But we should own these teams.
        So Indiana State beating Notre Dame at their place is just my imagination?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
          Off the top of my head, UNC and Duke
          Don't forget the beloved Jayhawks. Of course Iona and Louisiana Monroe are powerhouses compared to Tulsa I guess..... And KU was even at home to boot. Lol
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
            CJ had 7/10. I prefer that to 10/7.
            Everyday!!!!
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Gotta say I dont see any top 15 teams playing bad halfs against the level of teams we are playing.... Good second half, exp on the d end. But we should own these teams.
              How about tonight: Half time #8 Ohio State 28, American U 23. Final: Ohio State 63-52.

Comment

• Was just looking at the shot chart and such over on cbssports.com, and the pic they have for Ron is, uh, well... nice hair. Is that his freshman pic?

Here is his current pic on goshockers.com:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• First game I've viewed this year and the second half was tremendous..

How did FVV go from being a very promising freshman to a senior seasoned guard in just 7 months and still be only a Sopn? He was terrific and so was Baker.

This team definitely has three future NBA players in Cle, FVV and Baker. Plus a number of very good players in Cotton, Wessel, and others.

As of now, it does not appear that anyone even comes close to what Carl Hall gave us last year. And he will be missed especially in the post season.

But if our bigs can perform adequately, we will do fine and will make the NCAA tournament.

Comment

• I can't believe Tulsa had 39 FT attempts and we still won by 23 on the road.

Did I mention how bad I hate the officiating this year?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      How about tonight: Half time #8 Ohio State 28, American U 23. Final: Ohio State 63-52.
                      Another powerhouse in American U.

Anyway, thanks everyone. Point made lol. NOVEMBER BASKETBALL. Just keep winning and building and the rest will take care of itself! When this team really hits stride during the games they are damn good. Once it clicks more....look out!
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Another powerhouse in American U.

Anyway, thanks everyone. Point made lol. NOVEMBER BASKETBALL. Just keep winning and building and the rest will take care of itself! When this team really hits stride during the games they are damn good. Once it clicks more....look out!
                        That is the key -- early season basketball isn't the same thing as March basketball. The key is the win and you just go on from there.

Comment

• I hate having to wait until Monday for another game, I got spoiled by those four games in eight days.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                            How did FVV go from being a very promising freshman to a senior seasoned guard in just 7 months and still be only a Sopn?
                            Easy, he has great talent, great upside, great coaches to show him how, the best teammates in the nation and a fan base that is outta this world.
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

#1 Michigan State trailed Columbia (1-2) by 4 at the half. Next game they were only up 4 on Portland (1-2).

#14 Florida were tied with Arkansas Little Rock (0-3) at the half.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Looks like he had a chance to fluff his hair... Coach earned his paycheck tonight...
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X