Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible swing to end the half.

Comment

When is the last time a half has ended without the other team scoring?
      In the fast lane

Comment

Well hopefully we come out strong the second half
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Is this a top 25 team? I certainly hope so.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Who chants "overrated" at the end of a half, and you're not even winning? What a bunch of morons.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Overrated chant.

We have arrived.

BTW. Nice crowd Tulsa. Whatayagot? 4, 5k there.

Jeeez
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox View Post
                Seems to me the final four went to this teams head,
                uhh, the only production we are getting is out of the guards. The big men are non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Who chants "overrated" at the end of a half, and you're not even winning? What a bunch of morons.
                  Seriously.

Comment

For sure miss Cle's rebounding and Baker's scoring and heads up play.

Comment

• Originally posted by RipEmUpShox View Post
                      Tenn St. scored 71 points against us. Nuff Said
                      You're still buttsore over the Tennessee State game? Get the **** over it already.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Honestly, I'm agreeing with Tulsa's student section. We are a little overrated, not on potential but based on where we are now. We are better than the way we have played, but how we have played is what should be reflected in the rankings. Memphis was ranked around the same as us, and when they played that other Oklahoma team we saw what they looked like. If we switched places, would we look much different?

Our frontcourt is bad, not mediocre; that includes Early that game. Everyone not named Van Vleet, Baker, or Cotton has been worth than the Tulsa player on the other side of the court. Second half that has to change, but more importantly we can't let this happen in every game or we WILL drop games to opponents like Tulsa. I think out frontcourt has to lead the improvement.

Comment

• Welcome to being the hunted when you get everyone's best shot. Gotta win the second half. We don't need style points...just one more point (preferably more) than Tulsa.
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            You're still buttsore over the Tennessee State game? Get the **** over it already.
                            Still?

I thinkt his team will be good, but frankly they need to lose a game and realize they arent in atlanta anymore. Its that simple. We arent a bcs team that just tries to steal and dunk everything thats not who we are.
                            "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                            CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

• Our 5 play is awful.

Thanks goodness, the Cane cannot shoot free throws....so far.

So many unexplained errors.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Road games are about wins, not style points. I will take them in any fashion.

Let's go Shocks. Get this.

Comment

Working...
                                X