Pregame Video's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregame Video's

Are they anywhere on the internet yet? Both of them are awesome.
    **FEAR THE WHEAT**

I decided to check Vimeo since that's where last year's one was. Stumbled across this gem from 2004. I know it's not what you're looking for, but it's entertaining. I barely remember this.

We did the sound design for this Animation that was created by the Bill Johnson and the 3D animation team in NAIR at WSU.

Comment

DAMN that is old!
      **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

I remember that one! I really wish I could see all of them again....other than BatWu...

Comment

That one was pretty sweet at the time!

Comment

I've been keeping an eye out at youtube, vimeo, and at Intake Studio's own website, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Comment

Not great quality but heres a video of this years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP30...e_gdata_player

Comment

I miss lightning-formed, halfcourt-dunking Wu. *sniff

Comment

Bump
                  “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
                  John Wayne

Comment

Nice video from 2004, at least that scoreboard had a clock on it.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                      Nice video from 2004, at least that scoreboard had a clock on it.
                      My wife was commenting on how much she missed the time of day on the scoreboard during the Valley VB Tournament. Not sure why that is comforting to people but it apparently somehow is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        My wife was commenting on how much she missed the time of day on the scoreboard during the Valley VB Tournament. Not sure why that is comforting to people but it apparently somehow is.
                        It is/was a habit looking at it. I'm slowly making progress with my watch/phone. :)

Comment

Originally posted by bpwsu86 View Post
                          Not great quality but heres a video of this years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP30...e_gdata_player
                          Chills.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Bump.

Has anyone seen the '13-'14 intro video posted yet? I'm really itching to watch it on my TV and/or computer setup, as I'm guessing either one will handle the video's sound better than Koch's new seven-figure sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                              It is/was a habit looking at it. I'm slowly making progress with my watch/phone. :)
                              The new board does have a clock function, I seen it during the scrimmage. Not sure why they dont leave it on? maybe due to space for the other stuff?

Comment

Working...
                              X