Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zardoz
    replied
    Matt seem to play at 2X the speed of everybody else out out there.

When he hit we were fine, after that not so well.

Leave a comment:

• tbaldwin14
    replied
    I agree completely! Matt was the 1 and only bright spot tonight! The rest of his teammates need to apologize to him for their lack of enthusiasm!

Leave a comment:

• shockar25
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22
    I guess Matt had been out so long I forgot how freaking fast he was with the ball. Man I miss seeing that on the court. Can't wait to give him a huge ovation back in the Dub.
    ABSOLUTELY. That's the best comment I've heard in a long time. Matt's been sorely missed, and we need to give him a big-ol Chuck WELCOME BACK.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I guess Matt had been out so long I forgot how freaking fast he was with the ball. Man I miss seeing that on the court. Can't wait to give him a huge ovation back in the Dub.

Leave a comment:

• shockar25
    replied
    True, true. Matt's just exciting to watch. His speed (granted they play a different style of ball) makes Gal look like he's in slow motion! I remember when he was a freshman just how out of control he was, but he was always fun to watch. He still is--just more refined.

I hope he does join the coaching staff--it'd be a real shame to not have him associated with us.

Leave a comment:

• Rosewood
    replied
    Too bad the rest of the team couldn't show up to play

Leave a comment:

• shockar25
    started a topic It was great to see Matt play again...

It was great to see Matt play again...

To me, the only bright spot to this otherwise thoroughly confusing (where was the effort in the 2nd half?) and frustrating game was seeing Matt run the point again.

His quickness is neat to see and hopefully he can inject some enthusiasm in this team in the last few games.

Welcome back Matt. We've missed ya.
Working...
X