CJ's dunk makes SC top 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ's dunk makes SC top 10

I didn't see it yet but twitter is blowing up about it. Good stuff!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    I didn't see it yet but twitter is blowing up about it. Good stuff!
    That's awesome, I thought maybe it would.

Comment

Top plays coming soon on ESPN
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Looks like CJ got bumped. Oh well, good to make it on one show!!! ;)

Comment

And they remove CJ's dunk from this edition of Top 10, but have Seth Greenberg getting an award as a top play. :numbness:
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
            And they remove CJ's dunk from this edition of Top 10, but have Seth Greenberg getting an award as a top play. :numbness:
            Would even Seth know about that award if he weren't as ESPN employee? Whether or not CJ get's the spot (and yes it was a slow night in sports) I think we can all agree that watching a middling coach turned analyst get an award from LBSU isn't top 10 worthy. #ESPNo

Comment

Twitter is your friend....

Bret Shogren ‏@BretShogren 7h
              @InYaHead_Dreamz with the dunk! https://vine.co/v/htaxIhg7BBi
              Retweeted by Lufile
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Must Admit was surprise how well he ran the floor
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

nice!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice! I have to admit, the second half was better as it seemed everybody on the team had more energy and the bigs started playing to their potential.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      Must Admit was surprise how well he ran the floor
                      I was surprised at the manner in which he dunked it. It was violent and majestic, filthy and beautiful.
                      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Gliiiiiding.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

How many of our defensive OLEs were in the Not Top Ten plays?

Comment

Working...
                          X