Creighton fan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton fan...

A friend emailed me this link, and being about the only Omaha resident that posts on this board, and since many here still haven't forgotten about Creighton, I thought you all needed to see this. Enjoy.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

For the record, I do not participate when they do the Dance Cam. Furthermore, I don't do any of that crap. However, I do have it on good authority that this could quite possibly be Double Jay Alum. I can't prove it, but rumor has it. That's all I'm saying.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Isn't that how all people in Nebraska dance?
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I like his date or whoever it is trying to join in a little bit, but then soon becoming shocked and dismayed.
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I would guess alcohol was involved.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            For the record, I do not participate when they do the Dance Cam. Furthermore, I don't do any of that crap. However, I do have it on good authority that this could quite possibly be Double Jay Alum. I can't prove it, but rumor has it. That's all I'm saying.
            I live in Omaha and sure would like to know who double j is since he somehow knows who I am.

Comment

It is either Lincoln Lawyer, Double Degree Alum or Three On the Way.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                I live in Omaha and sure would like to know who double j is since he somehow knows who I am.
                That ain't no big deal, even I know who you are. :pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

How did that heel surgery work?
                Last edited by MoValley John; November 14, 2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised if that's what that dorkbag looked like. Thanks for sharing.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                    It is either Lincoln Lawyer, Double Degree Alum or Three On the Way.
                    Who said three way?

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      Isn't that how all people in Nebraska dance?
                      They could learn something from this Boston fan...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

i would still take wink's grandson's moment over anything. I have never seen one kid bring a crowd to its feet like he did.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                        X