Nike Jersey Fan Replicas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike Jersey Fan Replicas

I know this year the shockers have some new jerseys, and it sounded like with the new nike deal it might be easier to find some fan replicas of them. I haven't been able to find one, but apparently they do exist. Does anyone know where I can find one?

http://www.kansas.com/2013/11/12/3112363_a3112336/shockers-win-easily-over-the-hilltoppers.html

Shocker Locker. The physical storefront ran by WSU in Koch, not the website ran by a third party.

At the midnight game they had plenty of the blacks and whites. And yes, they are legit Nike replicas. That's just where I've personally seen them - not necessarily the only exclusive place around town where they could be possibly purchased.

Just noticed you are out-of-state. Shocker Locker I believe is ran by the WSU Bookstore, so you could probably order them over the phone by calling the bookstore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
      Shocker Locker. The physical storefront ran by WSU in Koch, not the website ran by a third party.

At the midnight game they had plenty of the blacks and whites. And yes, they are legit Nike replicas. That's just where I've personally seen them - not necessarily the only exclusive place around town where they could be possibly purchased.

Just noticed you are out-of-state. Shocker Locker I believe is ran by the WSU Bookstore, so you could probably order them over the phone by calling the bookstore.
      $75

Comment

Not sure which one you are looking at since the photos has to different version. I will assume its the final four jersey, if so I've seen them at Tads Lockeroom. Not sure of cost

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoxs11 View Post
          Not sure which one you are looking at since the photos has to different version. I will assume its the final four jersey, if so I've seen them at Tads Lockeroom. Not sure of cost
          Yeah I meant the final four jersey. Thanks. Royal was right it was 75. Once I found out the bookstore had them I called and ordered one. They said they're working on putting them on the website too.

Comment

Don't forget if you're a member of SASO or the Alumni Association you get either 10 or 15% off on top of that.
            ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
            www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Working...
            X