Banner drop time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner drop time?

Anyone know...will the banner drop happen at 11:59 or earlier? Is it a 12:05 tipoff?

I think by rule they have to start the game before midnight, but I won't swear to it. I'll try to find out the banner drop time.

Comment

I think it also might be listed as 11:59 PM just so that there isn't confusion as to which day the game is scheduled. Midnight Monday, in theory, could mean that the game should have started about 9 hours ago. So that there is no confusion, 11:59 PM makes it clear as to the day.

As for the banner, I would guess that as the players clear the court and get ready for the anthem and starting lineups, the banner would come down sometime around then. Of course, get to the game plenty early, and then you won't have to worry about missing it.
      78-65

Comment

I don't even remember when the NIT Championship banner dropped. Was it right after the starting lineups? And then shortly after was tip off?

Comment

It will be aprox. 5min before tip off
          " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

Comment

Originally posted by shock4life View Post
            It will be aprox. 5min before tip off
            Do you have a source? Thanks for the info. Know some people that might be cutting it close tonight and would like to be there in time.

Comment

Nit banner was after the video before wsu player intros. That's how I would do it. Max hype
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I got it on good authority that it will be between 11:45 and 11:53pm.

Comment

According to the Ron Baker walking down the hall of videos they have already dropped it :/

Comment

Working...
                  X