2013-2014 Redshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013-2014 Redshirts

Holland and Morris will both redshirt, per Suellentrop's twitter.

Not surprised at either. A little surprised at both. This leaves us with 10 active scholarship players for the year?

I would guess this means that he feels that Simon or Bush could fill in should an emergency arrive.

Comment

And that Baker and Cotton can run the offense at PG.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

I really liked what I saw from Holland. A bit surprised at his redshirt.

I know its been pointed out before, but those two guys would have started or been called on for big minutes a few years back.

Edit: Other thread makes points too!
        Last edited by Anthroshock; November 8, 2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

i expected holland to redshirt.. when bowles was still active, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            i expected holland to redshirt.. when bowles was still active, that is.
            this

Comment

With our boatload of guards this season, Holland will be much more valuable later on by taking the RS. At this time, he is more of a shooting guard - which would put him behind Baker, Wessel, Wiggins, and Cotton. As a PG he would be behind VanVleet, Baker, and Cotton and possibly Evan too as he played PG in HS. Not necessarily behind all of them, but why use a year when his year as a 5th yr senior should yield much more value?

Comment

Working...
              X